From: "Kalra, Ashwani" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Struts (E-mail)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, September 18, 2003 4:00 PM
Subject: offtopic idea 876 external javadoc

hi,
Sorry for the offtopic. But can any one using IDEA build 876  tell me how to
associate external java docs

Regds
Ashwani Kalra

This message contains information that may be privileged or confidential and
is the property of the Cap Gemini Ernst & Young Group. It is intended only
for the person to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are not authorised to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate,
distribute, or use this message or any part thereof. If you receive this
message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies
of this message.