Hi,
I didn´t solve the problem, yet.
Of course you can do
target = ""
to the Form-Tag.
But in my application the following site is displayed in the same window.
Tomorrow I will do some further tests.

Manuel

|---------+-------------------------------->
|         |                                |
|         |                                |
|         |                                |
|         |[EMAIL PROTECTED]|
|         |18.09.2003 16:08                |
|         |Bitte antworten an "Struts Users|
|         |Mailing List"                   |

  |     An:      [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                           |
  |     Kopie:
                                        |
  |     Thema:   AW: Forwarding & openNewWindow

Hallo Manuel,

I also have ths same problem. How did you solve it?

Sam