I want to hit a "page" action (path="/page") with the following URLs - and
then do logic to determine which tiles definition I should load:

http://site.com/do/page/tile1
http://site.com/do/page/tile2

But I keep getting:

RequestProcessor.processMapping(683) | Invalid path /page/tile1 was
requested.  Is this possible w/o subclassing RequestProcessor.  Can I do
path="/page/*" (I tried this, no dice) in my struts-config.xml?

I know I can use the "DefinitionDispatcherAction" to do
/do/page?def=defName, but I'd like a cleaner URL (no params).

Thanks,

Matt