"java:comp/..." is a component's logical name,In order
to use this naming context prefix to look up your
component,you usually have to do 2 things:
  1,declare your component in standard dd using
ejb-ref or resource-ref,depending on what it is.
  2,mappping the name to the real jndi name using
vendor specific dd.

I prefer to write a simple jsp page as following to
have a look at the real naming context structure of my
application server.

<%
  Context ctx = new InitialContext();
  String dir = request.getParameter("dir");
  dir = (dir == null) ? "" : dir.trim();
  NamingEnumeration enu = ctx.list(dir);
  while(enu.hasMoreElements()){
    out.print(enu.nextElement() + "<br>");
  }
%>

Use dir query to switch to the jndi context you want
to  list.
For example,
To have a look at what got bound under root entry,just
point to the above jsp.

To look at what got bound under "java:",browse like
this: http://..../../...jsp?dir=java:

Hope it helps.

 --- Ruben Carvalho <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
的正文:> I think everything is configured properly.
When I
> ask for a JNDI name starting with java:comp/env/---
> I always get that --- wasn't found. Can I ask you
> for a bit of your web.xml where you define an entity
> and a session bean and a bit of your ejb.xml with
> the same?
>
> Thanks a lot.
>
> R煤ben

processActionForward(/pages/bireysel/common/welcome.jsp,
> false)
>               >

processActionForward(/pages/bireysel/common/welcome.jsp,
> false)
>               >
>               >
>               > ERROR on the browser:
>               >
>               > java.lang.NullPointerException
>               >
> org.apache.struts.tiles.ComponentDefinition
>               >

org.apache.struts.tiles.xmlDefinition.FactorySet.getDefinition(java.lang.S
>               > tr

=== message truncated ===>