From: Shane Mingins [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, September 18, 2003 10:26 PM
To: 'Struts Users Mailing List'
Subject: RE: Refreshing Form Submission and Duplicates

I noticed this the other day at http://husted.com/struts/catalog.html

Use the Action Token methods to prevent duplicate submits

There are methods built into the Struts action to generate one-use tokens. A
token is placed in the session when a form is populated and also into the
HTML form as a hidden property. When the form is returned, the token is
validated. If validation fails, then the form has already been submitted,
and the user can be apprised.

- saveToken(request)
- on the return trip,
        isTokenValid(request)
        resetToken(request)

I am not sure if that is of any help as I have yet to use it ... although I
have just this minute found a case in my own application to do so ;->

Shane

This message and its contents (to include attachments) are the property of Kmart
Corporation (Kmart) and may contain confidential and proprietary information. You are
hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the
taking of any action based on information contained herein is strictly prohibited.
Unauthorized use of information contained herein may subject you to civil and criminal
prosecution and penalties. If you are not the intended recipient, you should delete
this message immediately.