From: Michael Ruppin [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, September 19, 2003 2:09 PM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: RE: Problem updating values from html:select

I'm fairly certain your ActionForm needs an indexed setter for the Device Objects, as
well.  Give it a try.

"Hajratwala, Nayan (N.)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Not directly on my form, but on the Device object, I have the following methods:

public String getDeviceParameterValue(int parameterId)
public void setDeviceParameterValue(int parameterId, String value)

---
- Nayan Hajratwala
- Chikli Consulting LLC
- http://www.chikli.com