From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Working Struts on WebSphere 5
Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2003 15:09:30 +0530

try using, the alternatives without the hyphen:

     <plug-in className="org.apache.struts.tiles.TilesPlugin" >
     <set-property property="definitionConfigFiles"
                       value="/WEB-INF/tiles-defs.xml" />
     <set-property property="moduleAware" value="true" />
         <set-property property="debugLevel" value="2" />
     <set-property property="parserDetails" value="1" />
         <set-property property="parserValidate" value="true" />
     </plug-in>

Thanks,
Pramod

"MyStrutsGroup"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED] To: "Struts Users Mailing List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
tmail.com> cc:
Subject: Working Struts on WebSphere 5
09/20/2003 09:28
AM
Please respond to
"Struts Users
Mailing List"

Hi there,

I am using struts with WSAD 5 now. When I put Tiles plug-in cofiguration in
struts-config.xml, WSAD says that Invalid data forattribute "property" in
part definitions-fonfig type set-property.
The configuration is
<plug-in className="org.apache.struts.tiles.TilesPlugin">
  <set-property property="definitions-config"
value="/WEB-INF/xegle-tiles-defs.xml" />
</plug-in>
The thing is when I remove the "-" between definitions and config, then the
error is gone. How can I get it right?

Leon

This electronic mail message is intended solely for the named recipients and may contain
confidential and proprietary business information of eFunds Corporation and all its subsidiaries.
If you are not a named recipient, please notify the sender immediately. You may not disclose the
contents to any other person; use this electronic mail message or its contents for any other
purpose; or further store or copy its contents in any medium