Can anyone help???  I have the following multibox in a
dyanValidatorForm:

<logic:iterate id="defectsList" name="reviewRecordForm"
property="defectsList" indexId="i">
               <bean:write name="defectsList" property="defectId"/>
</logic:iterate>

I am having trouble unchecking the checkboxes.  Everytime I uncheck a
checkbox, hit submit, when the screen comes back the checkbox is still
checked.  When I extract, the form data from this property, the form
still indicates that the checkbox is checked even though I unchecked it
in the form....

How do I uncheck a box once it has been unchecked by the user???

Thanks in advance,

Natalie