Did further investigating and it looks like
"name" and "type" are no longer used when defining a Form tag.
Makes sense since they are already defined in struts-config.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Barry Volpe" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, September 22, 2003 3:00 PM
Subject: Changes for Nightly builds

Hello,

Trying to upgrade from struts 1.1Final to nightly build.  I'm getting the
following error for

 name="loginForm"
  type="com.childrencare.LoginForm" >

Attribute name invalid according to the specified TLD

If I remove the name and type tags form appears to work.

Question I have is what do I reference for changes in the nightly build as
related to
form tags.

I checked the TLD and do find a  "name" definition????

Where do I get the newer required form tags?????

Thanks,
Barry