There should be one struts jar for each web app, if you have 10 web app then that's 10 struts.jar.

David Thielen wrote:

Hi;

I thought I read something somewhere that said I need to have a seperate set of struts jar files for each application or server. But I can't find it now.

I am using JRun and under a given server it has multiple applications with each application having it's own web.xml and struts-config.xml files. Can several of these applications share the same struts.jar or do I need to put a seperate struts.jar in each application's WEB-INF directory?

thanks - dave