Hi to all,
I do have a silly problem:

I call an ActionClass over a link "BanfAction.do",
but I get always forwarded to the jsp-Site which should be called after
succes in the ActionClass.

How is it possible to get to an jsp-Site, even though I called an
ActionClass.
My struts-config.xml shall be correct:

            <action
                  name="banfForm"
                  path="/BanfAction"
                  scope="session"
                  input="/banf.jsp"
                  type="com.viessmann.ebusiness.ep.actions.BanfAction">
                  <forward name="success" path="/after_banf.jsp">
                  </forward>
                  <forward name="same_page" path="/banf.jsp">
                  </forward>
                  <forward name="kreditorensuche" path
="/kreditorensuche.jsp">
                  </forward>
                  <forward name="artikel_auswaehlen" path
="/Artikel_ausAction.do">
                  </forward>
                  <forward name="archive" path="/archive.jsp">
                  </forward>
                  <forward name="vorschlag_action" path
="/VorschlagAction.do">
                  </forward>