Yes.

-----Original Message-----
From: Linus Nikander [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, September 24, 2003 4:42 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Ensuring a clean Form

How do I ensure that each invocation of a particular action receives a
"clean" form. I.e a form where no values from any previous invocation
are
present.

I remember reading somewhere that under certain conditions "old" values
from
one invocation could, because struts reuses form instances, be present
in a
later invocation.

Is this true or have i misunderstood something ? I also remember reading
something about a reset() method for the ActionForm. Is this the method
one
should use to reset all values ? When exactly is the reset() method
called
in that case ?

//Linus Nikander linus @nikander.net