in the openSource JobDetail.java, there is a getJobClass():
  /**
   */
  public Class getJobClass() {
    return jobClass;
  }

I also set the job in my quartz-config.xml:
  <job name="alertSenderJob"
    className="com.baselogic.yoursos.scheduler.jobs.AlertSenderJob"/>

and the quartz-config.xml is in WEB-INF/
and com.baselogic.yoursos.scheduler.jobs.AlertSenderJob is in
WEB-INF/classes

Am I missing something else?

---
Thanks