Hey all,

After reading the "[Poll] action mappings" thread, I now have a couple of
design questions.  I've got a lot of actions right  now and I'd like to
group related functionality into one action.  I'm thinking of extending the
DispatchAction and creating functions to
search/view/create/update/delete/load my objects.  I'd like to create
separate action mappings for each function.  My question is, can I
"hardcode" my dispatch parameter in the action mapping or do I have to send
it in ever request from the page?

Thanks in advance,
Graham

Graham Lounder - Java Developer