Hi All,

     What role does Action classes play when we are using EJB with Struts ?  As the
core Business Logic is performed by Session Beans which in turn use the Entity Beans
for Persistence related operations.

  So what role does the Action classes play in this scenario . Is it the case that the
Action classes use a Session Facade to invoke the methods on session beans and Session
bean will process the core logic and the Action classes acts as a Business Delegate..

   Is it rare that these Action classes use any Helper classes ?? ( I am not talking
about Service Locators which they use to find out the Session Facades for the Session
beans )

   Pls let me know your thoughts..

    Where can i find more info on these..

Thanks a lot..