Sorry for the typo "But now when the page is not".  I wanted to say : "But
when the page parameter is not present in request it sends..."
Thanks

-----Original Message-----
From: Joćo Luz [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: domingo, 28 de Setembro de 2003 3:58
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Upgrading to 1.1 final validation problem...

Hi,

I'm doing upgrade from 1.1 beta to 1.1 final and I found some problems with
validation.

In 1.1 final is not required to call explicitly validate when using
DynaValidatorActionForm. This is great.

But now when the page is not it sends a NullPointerException executing , and
not uses the initial value specified in struts-config.

java.lang.NullPointerException
        at
org.apache.struts.validator.DynaValidatorForm.validate(DynaValidatorForm.jav
a:141)
        at
org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.processValidate(RequestProcessor.j
ava:942)

Any clue or this is supposed to happen?

Thanks,
        Joćo