Adam,

I am not sure what demographic your users are in. However, I consider it HIGHLY unlikely that the "average" surfer will even notice that after they are logged in the site is all ssl. The people who would care are the people who have an idea what ssl is and might actually appreciate that once logged in the entire session IS in ssl.

James

Adam Hardy wrote:

The problem is that the average surfer would probably consider it weird that the whole site runs under SSL. Currently only sites such as PayPal do that. How much that could affect sales is something I will have to consider.

Adam