Is this exception coming from you're own code? Can you do a File.exists()
first and throw something more app specific that a Struts exception handler
could catch?

-----Original Message-----
From: Wes Kubo [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, September 29, 2003 12:42 PM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Prevent display of JspException

I've been doing some refactoring with my ApplicationResources.properties and
every once in a while I get a page that shows a JspException when I've
mistyped a property name or whatever. Is there anyway of catching the
JspException at this compilcation point and displaying a different message
(or none at all)?

Theoretically, this should never happen once we deploy, but if someone mucks
with an image path or something is missing, I'd rather the client deal with
a missing image rather than see the JspException trace.

Thanks.