Hi Partha
Rarely I run into the same error. Until now I couldn't exactly localize the reason. My guess is the the database connection. I use Struts 1.1 data-sources with MS SQL-Server and it seems the database connection suddenly dies... After restarting Tomcat everything works fine again. ???&%ç*/???
Please let me know if you find a solution.
Koni

Parthasarathy Kesavaraj wrote:
Hai
I am using Tomcat 4.1.27 and struts 1.1.When i call a .do from my browser i
am getting the following error

HTTP Status 503 - Servlet action is currently unavailable

type Status report
message Servlet action is currently unavailable
description The requested service (Servlet action is currently unavailable)
is not currently available.

Apache Tomcat/4.1.27

what could be the reason.Please help....Thanks in advance.

Regards
Partha