Before I started converting my web app to STRUTS, I
used a DataSource to do connection pooling. I had the
Tomcat server.xml file configured. My servlet accessed
a helper class in which I had Context.lookup for the
JNDI name.  All worked well.

Now that I am using STRUTS. I try to authenticate the
logon information against "database".  Should I keep
Connection, ResultSet, Statement in an Action or in a
business bean?  How should I utilize a DataSource and
Connection Pooling in STRUTS 1.1?