From: "Appel, Jeremy D" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, October 01, 2003 8:35 PM
Subject: All page tiles are not displaying properly

I am using Tiles and I am running into a problem that I can not seem to
explain.  I have all my tiles definitions in the requisite def files etc.  I
am using the classicLayout tile and all tile values are links to forward
actions: <put name="body" value="/body.do"/> with the corresponding action:
<action path="/body" type="org.apache.struts.actions.ForwardAction"
parameter="/jsp/body.jsp"/>.

For some reason, when accessing actions that reference definitions that
display a new page, one of the tiles that comprises the page will not be
displayed initially.  In order for the entire page to be displayed, I need
to hit the refresh button.

Can anyone explain this behavior?

TIA
Jeremy