From: Yuan, Saul (TOR-ML) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 02 October 2003 14:05
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: RE: Use Validator for two actions on same jsp

Havn't tried that though, but if you put the following in your jsp:

dynamicJavascript="true" staticJavascript="false" />

dynamicJavascript="true" staticJavascript="false" />

<script language="Javascript1.1" src="staticJavascript.jsp"></script>

The staticJavascript.jsp file is the same as in my previous post
regarding validation.

I think it may work, assuming you've defined the rest properly in your
validation.xml file.

Saul