I am somewhat new to Struts/Web development and I have what I think
should be a basic question to answer.  I hope to get enough information
that will help me to debug this issue.

The application that I have built is based on the Struts Blank.   I am
using Oracle's UIX for my pages (I have this question into Oracle also).

When the application starts it begins with index.jsp (defined in
web.xml).  This page forwards to the global welcome action.  The global
welcome action opens the /pages/welcome.uix page.  At this point the
page is displaying, with all images,  as I would expect.  The images are
off the web root in images/.

The page contains a link which goes to the /ComeBack2 action which is
supposed to simply redisplay the page.  The page returns but an image
that is supposed to be displayed cannot be found.  I thought the context
may have been fouled up and tried to change the reference to ../ or move
the image to the root and use / but nothing works.

Does anyone have any suggestions as to what is happening or how I would
go about debugging this?  As you can see I am using the standard Struts
ForwardAction.  Is there a way that I can identify the problem by
extending the Struts ForwardAction class and, if so, what values should
I be looking at?

  <global-forwards>
    <!-- Default forward to "Welcome" action -->
    <!-- Demonstrates using index.jsp to forward -->
    <forward name="welcome"  path="/Welcome.do"/>
  </global-forwards>

  <action-mappings>
    <!-- Default "Welcome" action -->
    <!-- Forwards to Welcome.jsp -->
    <action path="/Welcome"
            type="org.apache.struts.actions.ForwardAction"
            parameter="/pages/welcome.uix"/>
    <action path="/ComeBack2"
            type="org.apache.struts.actions.ForwardAction"
            parameter="/pages/welcome.uix?TabSet=Processes"/>
  </action-mappings>

Any help you can give will be appreciated.

Thanks,

Vince Ventin