Hi ,

can anybody tell me how i can use a _javascript_ in my JSP page to open a new pop up window and at the same time submit my parent action form to this new popup window.As such I am not able to reference this action form within the action class defined for the pop up window.

Any help..

Thanks
Nisith

****** Message from InterScan E-Mail VirusWall NT ******

** No virus found in attached file noname.htm
** No virus found in attached file noname.htm

NO VIRUS FOUND: SERVER GENERATED MESSAGE
*****************     End of message     ***************

DISCLAIMER: The information contained in this message is intended only and solely for
the addressed individual or entity indicated in this message and for the exclusive use
of the said addressed individual or entity indicated in this message (or responsible
for delivery of the message to such person) and may contain legally privileged and
confidential information belonging to Tata Consultancy Services. It must not be
printed, read, copied, disclosed, forwarded, distributed or used (in whatsoever
manner) by any person other than the addressee. Unauthorized use, disclosure or
copying is strictly prohibited and may constitute unlawful act and can possibly
attract legal action, civil and/or criminal. The contents of this message need not
necessarily reflect or endorse the views of Tata Consultancy Services on any subject
matter. Any action taken or omitted to be taken based on this message is entirely at
your risk and neither the originator of this message nor Tata Consultancy Services
takes any responsibility or liability towards the same. Opinions, conclusions and any
other information contained in this message that do not relate to the official
business of Tata Consultancy Services shall be understood as neither given nor
endorsed by Tata Consultancy Services or any affiliate of Tata Consultancy Services.
If you have received this message in error, you should destroy this message and may
please notify the sender by e-mail. Thank you.