On 10/08/2003 11:01 PM Craig R. McClanahan wrote:
Adam Hardy wrote:
LookupDispatchAction is great for sorting out the appropriate action according to which submit button was clicked, even if those submit buttons have got localized text. But surely it's just pandering to the poor design of HTML?

Yep.

Thanks for the agreement. The purist angel/devil on my shoulder says though, Struts shouldn't support features that are flawed. It's like writing HTML that takes makes use of browser presentation bugs.

Well, I guess I'm going to kill those extra submit buttons and put the functionality in a menu.

Adam