David, thank you for your respond.

1. According to web.xml file,
<init-param>
      <param-name>application</param-name>
      <param-value>ApplicationResources</param-value>
    </init-param>

i should put it in WEB-INF/classes
with this name : ApplicationResources.propertise
YES. I did and i saw it in the exact location as well.

2. i have struts-config.xml is my folder and the previous is the typo
error.. sorry about that.

** Do you think that's because of the versionning problem? I have no
problem if I deploy it into the tomcat 4.1.27 and no problem.
:-)

But it;s should be the way (versionning) right?

Regards,

Foong Kim Seong
Canon Marketing Malaysia
03-7844 6155

"David G Friedman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
10/09/2003 03:08 AM

        cc:
        Subject:        RE: Versioning Problem?

Do you have a file "WEB-INF/classes/ApplicationResources" ?
According to the name you put in your struts-config.xml file,
that is where it should be. If it were "resources.ApplicationResources"
then it would be in "WEB-INF/classes/resources/ApplicationResources".

Also, you program might not work if you have a struts config
file named "Struct-config.xml".   Was that typo or is that how
you have it described in your web.xml file?

Regards,
David