I'm new to struts and so far love it, but this piece is killing me. I have a
jsp, form bean, view, action. I am ok with loading an arraylist and
embedding it into the jsp page using the iterate. Now, I want to make
changes to the table in the browser which is represented as an iterator, and
then I would like to get access to these changes back in my action class.
Currently, the action class sees the original view and not the updated view.
Here are some code snippets.

JSP -
.
.
<logic:iterate name="awardMasResultsForm" property="awards"
id="AwardMasView">
.
.
     <TD VALIGN="MIDDLE" ALIGN="LEFT" class="cell">
       <bean:write name="AwardMasView" property="safAwdNameShort"/>
     </TD>
     <TD VALIGN="MIDDLE" ALIGN="CENTER" class="cell">
value="delete" indexed="true"/>
     </TD>
Action Class -
      List awards = ((AwardMasResultsForm)form).getAwards();
      AwardMasView awardView = (AwardMasView)awards.get(1);
      Iterator i = awards.iterator(); // this allows you to loop thru the
Arraylist
      while (i.hasNext()) {
       AwardMasView awardmas = (AwardMasView)i.next(); // get a copy of an
AwardMas bean from the list
        System.out.println(awardmas.getSafAwardCode());  //would like to see
changed value here
        System.out.println("JLB -delete " + awardmas.getDeleteRecord()); //
would like to see changed value here
      }

Let me know if I can offer anything else to help with this. :)

Mike