Hello,

I just downloaded and struts and copied the war files under a context in
Tomcat 4.1.27. When I start Tomcat, I get the following stack trace in
localhost_log:
javax.servlet.ServletException: Exception processing JAR at resource path
/WEB-INF/lib/struts.jar
        at
org.apache.catalina.startup.ContextConfig.tldScanJar(ContextConfig.java:930)
        at
org.apache.catalina.startup.ContextConfig.tldScan(ContextConfig.java:868)

[snip]...[/snip]

----- Root Cause -----
java.io.IOException: No such file or directory
        at java.io.UnixFileSystem.createFileExclusively(Native Method)
        at java.io.File.checkAndCreate(File.java:1157)

I searched the archives and saw this postings but could not find a solution.
Please help me setup.

Thank you,
Vijay