Hi,

I have a scenario where I need to pass parameters
between forms.i.e, I have two forms, Form A and Form B
with the same attribute "foo". The value of "foo" is
set in Form A. Also, I have a link from the JSP page
corresponding to Form A to the action corresponding to
Form B,i.e,

In form A, I have

<bean:message key="key"/>

I'm unable to access the foo property in Action B
class using
String foo = ((Form B) form).getFoo() as "foo" is not
in scope.

I know I can save the "foo" attribute into session in
Action A class and access it in Action B, or set the
scope of Form A to session in struts-config and access
Form A from Action B.

Is there a better way to do this?

Any help/suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Shyam