My question was regarding, JSTL, Velocity, etc.  I prefer the standard tags
with the nested extensions and standard JSP expressions (I can read the JSP
after I walk away for a week), which is probably what I will end up doing.

Yes, you answered my question.

I don't use reset, if I can help it.  BTW, since you are really putting a
collection in a form, do you really need to use a DynaForm?

Thanks

Edgar