I'm converting an existing webapp to Struts.  I have some code in a
Servlet init() method, and I don't immediately see where I should put
it.  This is an authentication/authorization webapp, and the code in
question sets up an authentication handler object to be used by every
subsequent request.

What's guaranteed to get executed before the Action code?  (I'm almost
thinking Filter, and to put the object in Application scope, but I'm not
sure yet.)

Any advice?

--
Wendy Smoak