John wrote:
> Is there anyway to propagate data from request to request?
> That is I have some data used in one request (which renders a JSP)
> which I want included into the next request.
> The data in question is in the request scope and
> is not really appropriate for the session scope (since they would
> have to be cleaned-up if a user begins the request chain again).

Granted it may not be _appropriate_ for session scope, but is it going
to hurt anything there?  If it makes life easier, I'd put in session
scope.  A bit of cleanup code at the beginning of the process (some
session.removeAttribute() calls?) may be easier than dealing with hidden
form fields or parameters in the URL.

--
Wendy Smoak
Applications Systems Analyst, Sr.