I'm crossposting this into the Struts group, as this question may have
to do with me not understanding how to access a Global Forward inside an
<a> tag. Specifically, this deals with DisplayTag. I don't know if I can
use the <html:link> tag there

I'm trying to create a link in my tag that will call a global forward.
I'm using a decorator to create the link.

My Global Forward looks like this:

        <forward
            name="doGetCostCenter"
            path="/WEB-INF/pages/getcostcenter.jsp"/>

Currently, my link looks like this:

I've tried it:
doGetCostCenter.do
<full path to app>\doGetCostCenter (with and without the .do)

I see in the FAQ, it mentions using requestURI in the display:table tag.
Does this affect how I would create my value in the Decorator class?

Thanks

--
Bryce Fischer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>