Saravanan,

Struts uses commons-logging to do it's logging which means it will use
some commonly used logging frameworks like log4j or JDK1.4.

See here:

http://jakarta.apache.org/struts/userGuide/building_controller.html#logging

If you use log4j or jdk1.4 then configure them in the normal way.

If you don't have a logging framework then it defaults to a class called
SimpleLog which by default writes to system.err i.e. your console.

If you want to configure SimpleLog you can do this a number of ways:

See here:

http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/logging/api/index.html

Select SimpleLog Class

I use weblogic and I know it has logging options which are configured in
the console for 'writing debug to stdout' under the logging settings
uncheck this option too.

Hope this helps

James

From:   "Marimuthu Saravanan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on