Hi,

I've implemented a struts application that uses JavaBeans which perform the whole
business logic. These beans access an Oracle DB. The datasource is passed from the
action classes to the bean classes as a parameter.

Now I have to implement a WebService that does the same as the Struts Application.
Therefore I use the same JavaBeans.

My problem now is: I have to pass the datasource to the Java Beans. I've read that I
should be able to access the Struts Datasource via JNDI. But how?

Thanks for any help.

Philipp