where is the picture?

Julie
Member of HSUS

"Martin Gainty" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
10/16/03 07:33 PM

        cc:
        Subject:        Re: [FRIDAY] Free Dog.....

Ditch the wife
Keep the dog..
-M
----- Original Message -----
From: "Shane Mingins" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, October 16, 2003 7:27 PM
Subject: [FRIDAY] Free Dog.....

> Hi
>
> A mate of mine is looking for a good home for their family's dog.  He
> said it's really lovable and friendly with kids, but his wife said the
> dog makes her nervous when it stares at her (I know - weird - I thought
> the same thing).  She wants it out of the house ASAP unfortunately.  If
> you know of anyone who might like to have this loveable pup for a pet,
> let me know my mate has attached a jpeg of the little mutt.
>
> Thanks

= = = = = = = = = == = = = = = == = = = = = = = == = = = = = == = = = =
This transmittal and any attachments may contain confidential, privileged or sensitive
information and is solely for the use of the intended recipient. If you are not
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this transmittal
and any such attachments in error and any review, dissemination, distribution or
copying thereof is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmittal and any
attachments in error please notify the sender and immediately destroy the message and
all its attachments. Any opinions herein expressed may be those of the author and not
necessarily of Mizuho Corporate Bank, Ltd (the "Bank"). The Bank accepts no
responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of any information herein contained.