I have a Servlet that accepts a multipart/form-data POST request and
extracts the file from it using the commons FileUpload API. I wrote this
servlet to allow automated clients to upload data files to my server. Now, I
have a requirement to allow users to manually upload files via a web page.
To do this, I will be using Struts, but I would like the actual processing
of the request to be handled by the servlet as it is now. So I have this
code in the action:

getServlet().getServletContext().getRequestDispatcher("/servlet/UploadServle
t").include(request, response);

However, when I call this action the form fields and file are first pulled
from the request and placed into the FormBean, and of course, they can not
be pulled again from the request in the servlet. My question is this:

Can I force the ActionServlet not to populate the FormBean and just leave
the request as is....this way, the functionality will remain in the servlet
that has been previously developed.

Thanks!
Aaron.