Hi

I eventually ended up using the logic:iterate tag and it worked  ,thx

For anyone who faced similar error ,my code was

<logic:iterate id="categoryAvailableList" name="availableFieldList">
<option value=<bean:write name="categoryAvailableList" property="lookupType"
/>><bean:write name="categoryAvailableList" property="lookupTypeLabel" />
</option>
<logic:present name="categoryAvailableList" property="admStuLookupMasterVO">

<logic:iterate id="subcategoryAvailableList" name="categoryAvailableList"
property = "admStuLookupMasterVO">
<option value=<bean:write name="subcategoryAvailableList"
property="lookupType" />|<bean:write name="subcategoryAvailableList"
property="lookupCode" />>...<bean:write name="subcategoryAvailableList"
property="lookupDesc" /> </option>
</logic:iterate>

</logic:present>
</logic:iterate>