POSTING AGAIN..
Hi all,

I would like to get some fields in my jsp page from the ActionForm and
display them as simple text in my web page.

The idea is like when the user logs into the system, his username, location
and address will be stored in some ActionForm and then on all the pages in
the system, the page header should display this information.

This Page Header is a tile and is not a part of the Form tag.

What is the best way to fetch data from the ActionForm in this type of a
case?

Regards,
Sudip