Hi,

I have a number of  XML files that define the data (including basic validation) that
needs to be collected from different user groups (one group of users will
independently fill in the same form).
The data can be string, date and numeric etc.
All of the XML files conform to the same XML schema.
Using XSL the files can be transformed into HTML forms and, I guess, the validation
transformed into JavaScript for client side validation.
The data once entered into the forms by the users is captured on the server and
transformed back into XML. (Further validation may be performed off-line.  A user may
then be asked to correct the data).

Over time there will different XML files that define the HTML forms and each time we
would not want to have to create new  Java classes if possible.

I would like to use Struts but is it a suitable framework to use to build such an
application ie will I always need to create xxxForm.java etc?  If yes any pointers
please.  If not any suggestions please?

John