From: Andrew Hill [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, October 20, 2003 12:23 PM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: RE: <html:frame> Problem, very Urgent!

Hmm... No. Doesnt look that urgent to me mate.
http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html#urgent

<snip>
scrolling="auto" frameborder="0" paramId="sample1" paramName="sample1"
name="sample1" />
</snip>

<snip>
request.getAttribute("sample1");
</snip>

If your passing it as a parameter you should use
request.getParameter("sample1") to get its value. (Attributes and parameters
arent the same thing).