Hi,

We are trying to set up our product on iplanet6.5,IWS 6.0 when ever i
try to access any page the following exception is thrown

"javax.servlet.jsp.JspException: Cannot find message resources under key
org.apache.struts.action.MESSAGE "

In one of the sites i found that struts.jar needs to be patched for
iplanet 6.5 is that true?

Even simple jsp with struts tag is not getting displayed.
The sample application is working fine on tomcat

I tried various options but could not find any productive result.

Could anyone let me know the solution, your help is highly appreciated.

Regards
Suryan.