No the reference to the path in the <forward> section does not work.
I am not sure how to use the response.redirect method. Do we put this
method in the execute method of the LogoffAction? or do we make a new
method called public void redirect(HttpServletRequest....){
response.redirect("http://localhost/xyz.html";);
}