My question is similar.  I use container-managed
"role"-based security checking.  I put "role" property
in Action Mapping and use isUserInRole in my JSPs.
For example, John can view the sales reports if he has
the "sales role". Now, I want to further restrict John
to view the sales reports in is "region" only.

People say that I can use the servlet filter. I need
guidance to see some examples.

--- Adam Hardy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>