I did not get single reply, so thought of posting this mail again.
I hope I am making some sense by asking this question.Please guide me ASAP as I am
newbie and stuck very badly

lover birds <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi folks,

I am getting this error.

"Cannot find bean org.apache.struts.taglib.html.BEAN in any scope"

I am trying something as follows:

input="/pages/count/List.jsp" path="/New" scope="request"/>

content of List.jsp is

New.jsp is absolutely blank:

Click on the New image of the List JSP gives me this error.

I would appreciate help in this regard.

I would like to know the best way to forward to a specific page on an image click.