From: Marco Tedone [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, October 19, 2003 6:43 AM
To: Struts-user-list
Subject: [NEWBIE] Struts and Applets

Hi, I'm just entering the AWT and Applet world in java (in the sense that
I'm going to study those technologies). I was wondering if an Action can
process information in an Applet. In few words if it would be possible to
specify the following?:

1) From within an Applet, a link (by means of a button or a link) to a
Struts Action (this shouldn't be a problem);
2) From within the Struts Action, access the Applet layout components (text,
radio, check, etc.)

If this is not possible, would it be worthwhile to think at passing a
generic 'component' object to an Action execute method, instead of a Form
one, where this component is parent of both Form, Applets, and whatever
other kind of web component possible?

Have a nice w-e,

Marco