While I agree that it's not worth *learning* Struts for such a small app, if
you already know Struts then it's no hassle to use it in a small
application. Even for a simple one page form, you can utilize i18n, form
population and validation features of Struts.

Though it's not worth learning Struts just for a 5 page app, that would be a
good place to cut your teeth if you plan to continue to use Struts on a
larger scale.

And 5 page apps have a habit of growing into 10 page apps which have a habit
of growing into 20 page apps... ;-)

Steve