Thanks for the advices that have been given to my
earlier question regarding inserting images while
using tiles.

The tiles part works fine.  The browser still has
problem to pick up the image that I try to insert.
This is what I do:

1. I have <html:base/> inside the <HEAD> tage in the
main JSP page.

2. I use the following code in the header.jsp
<TR>
<TD ALIGN=CENTER>
      border="0"
      alt="[goldbrush]"/></TD>
</TR>

3. The header.jsp is in the
ApplicationRoot/article/common folder

4. The images folder is where the header.jsp is; i.e.,
in the
ApplicationRoot/article/common folder

5. I checked the spelling; including upper/lower
cases, of the path and the name of the image.  I also
checked the extension of the image.

I sort of think it is the path problem.  Please
comment on what I did.  Thank you.