From: "Mathieu Grimault" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, October 28, 2003 5:01 PM
Subject: Datasources Tomcat/Struts

Hello, next to my question about deprecation, i've try to make Tomcat JNDI
Datasource working without success... I  followed the How-to but nothing
goes well.

My configuration is :
- Tomcat 4.1.27
- JDK 1.4.2
- Struts 1.1
- MySQL 4

When i try to make a request on the database i've got :
"Cannot load JDBC driver class 'null'"
this error come from the line :
Connection conn = ds.getConnection();

(Code is a copy and paste from the how to)

I think that tomcat cannot found the JDBC drivers. My jars (
commons-collections, common-dbcp, common-pool, mm.mysql) are in the
CATALINA_HOME/common/lib....