Nick

is this the message you are talking about or something else ?

Vara Prasad

-----Original Message-----
From: Nicholas L Mohler [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, October 28, 2003 6:38 PM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Re: Indexed Properties + Validator + JavaScript

Hi Vara,

I have implemented client-side validations for indexed properties, but I
have done it through custom validators.  Look through the archive for a
thread titled "Validation of Indexed properties".  I describe how I
implemented the client side validations for indexed properties.

Nick

                      "Vara Prasad
                      Reddy"                   To:       "Struts Users
Mailing List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]        cc:
                      bs.net>                  Subject:  Indexed Properties
+ Validator + JavaScript

                      10/28/2003 07:47
                      AM
                      Please respond to
                      "Struts Users
                      Mailing List"

The validations for indexed properties are not fired on the client side,
they are fired on the server side only.

Is there a way I can do that on the client side.

I am working on a PO screen with many line items.

Regards
Vara Prasad